Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

NEW STAFF! O_O (and forum change) MORE CHANGES D:

Anonymous

hey i don't post these things ever and i'm bad at introductions and i know none of you are actually going to read anything but what's in bold so i'm just gonna cut to the chase. we got new mods AND new support staff!

for mods:

rexxzecutioner for Music Creation.
gratheo for Resource Analysis.

they were actually modded a while ago but it was sortof impromptu so we didn't make announcement for it (until now!).

for support:

sharksweetheart for Art & Graphics.
Sic Semper Tyranosaurus for RMXP/RMVX General Support and the Projects forums and subforums.
Regi for RMXP/RMVX General Support.
Dargor for Submitted Scripts and RGSS/RGSS2 Support.
poccil for Submitted Scripts and RGSS/RGSS2 Support.
Dopples for NFG

these guys have all been super cool and helpful in their respective sections and we decided to honor them for that! don't pm them and bug them to move things and stuff, though.

also, be sure to check the forum staff listing if you get confused about who's who or who to contact for a name change or something!

so uh.. yeah.

-----EDIT-----
The Commercial Discussion has been closed, and topics moved to RM Discussion.  The move was made because the board was highly inactive and stagnant.  Now discussion about the RM series or your games will take place in one depot - that being RM Discussion.  Be it free or a commercial game.

Anonymous

god this is the worst announcement ever

i'm never doing that again

Anonymous

amusingly i had "shitposting and you" open while i wrote it to see how the previous support staff was introduced!

I've never seen an announcement with so many grammatical errors. Congrats.

You guys deserve this, you certainly do play the part.

Congrats everyone (and shepherd, for breaking her announcement cherry)...

Though I thought Poccil's always been a mod.  :huh:

The Commercial Discussion has been closed, and topics moved to RM Discussion.  The move was made because the board was highly inactive and stagnant.  Now discussion about the RM series or your games will take place in one depot - that being RM Discussion.  Be it free or a commercial game.

(Just in case you didn't notice the edit to the first post)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.