Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New Moderators! :O

khmp

Sponsor

gratheo":317lsi40 said:
Congrats, everybody.

Well deserved, all of you. I think.

We are going to need a little more definitiveness. Just admit you love us all. Its cool. I mean, we won't tell anyone else. We promise.

I can see spoilers in RGSS/RMXP support again! :lol:

Don't worry Untra, a good commissar always remembers the people he had to step on to get to where he is in the present.  We'll send a cake.  But it may or may not exists depending on your perspective on it.

holloway":2ubfks27 said:
On a serious point, have you managed to add HTML powers for sponsors yet at all?

You'll know when we do. We've said multiple times that we're waiting for SMF 2.0, which allows these features. You're really starting to bug me now. I said quite clearly in my last post that you'll lose your sponsorship status if you don't shut up about it.

MISSINGNO.":1wb67gzf said:
You'll know when we do. We've said multiple times that we're waiting for SMF 2.0, which allows these features. You're really starting to bug me now. I said quite clearly in my last post that you'll lose your sponsorship status if you don't shut up about it.
I have never actually asked about that so I don't see how I can "shut up about it".  But w/e, you're obviously in a pissy mood.

It's getting crowded in the Staff forum. Not...Enough. ..Oxygen..  .Must.. .Breathe,,...NO...  .. ... WHO GAVE SIXTY CHILI--WITH BEANS??!?!!?!?!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

;-;

e

Sponsor

That joke was on par with Luminier's.

Congratulations.
Hopefully, we'll see more flagellations.
Sophist is a master of the whip
His lips burn with witty quips
High school teachers rebel;
Repeat after me, all is well.

MISSINGNO.":2jik7q2z said:
The next is a guy who is jumping right into the moderation scene. Hopefully he'll be up to the grueling task.
    Miek will be in charge of the General Discussion and the Video Games forums.

Hahaha that's the funniest joke ever.............Wait it ain't a joke O_o

Ok now I'm scared :cry:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.