Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need a Titlescreen or Gameover? I'm your man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's get straight to the point. I'm putting my request thread back up. I had one on .net, but I was a noob with The GIMP back then. Now that I've had more experiance, I thought I'd share my talents with .org. First of all, what you CAN ask for here:

Title Screens
Gameovers
Logos
Picture (Must provide characters and such)
Splash Screens (Must provide pictures and logo)

What to not ask for:

Icons
Sprites
Battlebacks
Character Art
Battlers
Tilesets
Autotiles

I'll take up to 3 requests at a time, and I'll list them here. I'll PM you the results.

Current Requests:
1.magiclu
2.Darksydas

By the way, here's an example of what I can do.
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1903/t ... tlexv3.png[/IMG]

Also, BE DESCRIPTIVE. This includes pictures you want in it. I don't wanna have to ask you twice for a description.

Ok, I'm needing some answers here. Mysteerie, I need to know if your satisfied with what I've done, Darksy, I need an answer to my questions before I can work on it. magiclu, I'm about to finish yours. This is kinda frustrating, since I need more details. And if you wanna see, I'll ask Sasame if I can post the one I did for him here. Anyways, last thing, blue, I need an answer to my question to you before I get to work on it.

thanks Dopples. sorry for the few details, but i have no ideas too! :).Maybe it should look like a sea with clouds here and there... but i don't know. Can you show me the one you made? post it if you want

Hi can you make me a title screen with a black background with the title saying " Dreams of Aleris" and add flames to it...and underneath that .
put a dark gothic angel with wings or something...I want a gothic fantasy touch to it..and in the bottom right corner put a rmxp logo saying rated E for everyone or something

Erm...ok, I don't think I can do yours serithica, I can't do 3-D for shit :-/ Sorry.

@Shifter:You can PM Sasame about the one I made him. I'm sure he won't mind showing it to you in PM.

@magic:I'll get right on it. ;)

Could you make me a title screen with that shows an open field with a tree in the bottom-right hand of the screen. It should be midnight, with a purple or dark blue screen, with lots of stars in the sky. Could the words 'Silent Prophecy' appear in the middle of the screen as well? Thanks in advance!

Can I make a Request? For a Title screen an Game over Screen.
Very simple.. Title screen i dont want any text on. I got my own title already to cut and go.. Just.. grey scale would be fine. maybe even a tint of blue. Just kinda likea dark barron city or view of the earth(wanna have a complete suprize for this) and for the game over screen just again completly out of your own creativity. Dark depressing. Maybe of hell over coming the earth

@warhorse:I can't draw at all, but if you can, can you give me a picture of a barren city for me to use? If you can, that'll be great. Also, the gameover'll be a sinch, do you mind if it shows a church or something similar? Or does it have to show something else?

@Immortal:Also, what kind of tree do you want? Drawn or a real tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.