Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need a Titlescreen or Gameover? I'm your man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's get straight to the point. I'm putting my request thread back up. I had one on .net, but I was a noob with The GIMP back then. Now that I've had more experiance, I thought I'd share my talents with .org. First of all, what you CAN ask for here:

Title Screens
Gameovers
Logos
Picture (Must provide characters and such)
Splash Screens (Must provide pictures and logo)

What to not ask for:

Icons
Sprites
Battlebacks
Character Art
Battlers
Tilesets
Autotiles

I'll take up to 3 requests at a time, and I'll list them here. I'll PM you the results.

Current Requests:
1.magiclu
2.Darksydas

By the way, here's an example of what I can do.
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1903/t ... tlexv3.png[/IMG]

Also, BE DESCRIPTIVE. This includes pictures you want in it. I don't wanna have to ask you twice for a description.

I have a request...

actually I don't need a title screen... but... I need panoramas in a certain design... for example the menu screen is a picture (won't need slots for the menu selections... we got it covered...) but i'll try to draw a picture for it... if you think you can do Panoramas... (and a border... heh...)

And maybe a couple of splash screens... but i do like your work... and would like for you to make these for me... thank you for listening to my request...

@Darksy:I can try, but don't ask for anything hand drawn. I can do things like clouds in 3 minutes, but I'm kinda confused on what you want, could you draw that picture of what it is you want me to do? Also, as for the Splash Screen, if you can just give me the design logo's/pics for it, I can make them.

Could you make me a simple title screen, resembling the banner majig in my sig (It's in the spoiler tag). If you want the pic of the tree, I'll attatch it to my post.

I just want some nice scan lines on the picture. My scan lines suck arse ;P The text is lengthy, but please bear with me. I want it to say:

"Hymns of Yggdrasil" "Chapter One: Sacrilage"

You can be creative with this. Put some ambience in and what not. Thanks in advanced!!

Hmmmm... can you do a title screen for me? I'm not satisfied at all with mine.

I need it to say "Dark Dreams"
and have lots of red.
Also, its for a fantasy game.
i know thats not much info,
but your retty amazing.

thanks.

also, can you put a red sword going through the middle?

If you can do this you are the best.

PS:can i have your permission to use this in
a commercial game? (appropriate credits will be given of course)

I need several items actually... I want to get your idea of a logo for Heaven's Cloud... it's supposed to be a Cloud with wings and a halo... but that can be just my interpretation...

What i'm requesting
  • Splash Screen of this:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/DarkSyDaZ/Heavens-Cloud-Banner.jpg[/IMG]
  • A Image set to look like stone, and Project Ragnarok etched in stone... with miscellanious blood stains on the stone...
  • A RMXP logo banner (either just the logo of RMXP, or the Logo and the characters of RMXP...)
  • A logo for heaven's cloud (I have one, i just want other people's interpretation... perhaps you might come up with a better one)

And of course you shall be given credit for everything that you do...

Hmmm...the sone thing may be tough. I may be able to do some cheating and bevel the text ontop of the stone, but I can't make the actual stone. If you can find one, that would be great. Also, The logo looks nice already, but I see how I can fix it up. Leave it to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.