Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need a Titlescreen or Gameover? I'm your man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's get straight to the point. I'm putting my request thread back up. I had one on .net, but I was a noob with The GIMP back then. Now that I've had more experiance, I thought I'd share my talents with .org. First of all, what you CAN ask for here:

Title Screens
Gameovers
Logos
Picture (Must provide characters and such)
Splash Screens (Must provide pictures and logo)

What to not ask for:

Icons
Sprites
Battlebacks
Character Art
Battlers
Tilesets
Autotiles

I'll take up to 3 requests at a time, and I'll list them here. I'll PM you the results.

Current Requests:
1.magiclu
2.Darksydas

By the way, here's an example of what I can do.
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1903/t ... tlexv3.png[/IMG]

Also, BE DESCRIPTIVE. This includes pictures you want in it. I don't wanna have to ask you twice for a description.

Hey man this is great,

I am not here to steal your credit. But if you want, i can help you with these editing images, I am kinda addicted to making wallpapers and images and stuff so id be happy to supply my experiance if you want it.

Hey guys, sorry bout the absence, I just started 10th grade and I'm in honors, so I haven't had much time to make stuff. Darky, I can probably still do you logo, but I can't do any other requests guys. Try asking Chiku if you still need it. Again, sorry guys :S

would you mind helpin me out ChikuChiyu? Just really need a Game over screen and a Title screen. if you look through for my first post you should be able to find it. Possibly could you make me a logo as well.

if so. All i would really want is. HV in capital letters in the center of the screen with a metal look to it with some rivets possibly. and under neath of it say High Voltage with the same effect. And maybe some electricity lighting looking going throughout the HV. and maybe a copy without the lighting? if its not too much :D Thank you

Anonymous

[/FONT]

Hi. I need a titlescreen and a gameover screen. The titlescreen I need something like a mix of technology and past stuff. (Sword,shields, old fashioned). The gameover screen I need like an Xplosion in the background.
If you could do that for me thx,:lol:

Do not ask someone to visit another forum or website to contact you. - Tana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.