Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

i will make some titles and gameovers

Okay, I shall be the first one to request.
The title screen should have the name.
War of Wasteland.
You're free to design it, the way you think it will look better.
The game is set in the year of 3.201 AD.
The world now is a wasteland, with some technology.
There's not too much to say... Hmm... the characters will use guns.
If the information isn't enough, I shall say something more.
If you could, I would be happy to have a game over screen as well.

Thank you.
You do a nice job.

Since I don't have much experience with 3D programs, I would like to take you up on this request.

Type: Title Screen
Title: Polarus
Size: 640x480
Theme: Ice

Sidenote: You can do whatever you want as long as it sticks to the theme and allowing an empty space for the menu (the size of the normal "New Game, Load Game, Shutdown" Box).

:)

okay well here yours is darkie ;)
and im currently working on yours master
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9600/polarus2ok0.png[/img]
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8572/polarus3eh8.png[/img]
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3686/polarus4ss8.png[/img]
instructions-well i thought id go ahead and do this so... basically all you have to do is find the script for an intro menu that when you click right it displayes the next picture and left displays the previous (i know its around here somewhere)
hope you like it :)

game title- Let's Get Vintage!

game over or title- Title, though either would be very neat to have.

size- 640x480

artistic freedom- Of course, whatever you think is best.

description- The game consists of a group of 6 friends and a dog who witness the televised excavation of an ancient video game machine called The Godyssey. All video game enthusiasts, they resolve to travel together to the faraway land where the Godyssey was discovered to try to get the chance to play it. Along the way they start to notice something strange: every town they pass through seems to have become a video game. They must fight their way through gangs, hordes of zombies, the evil town of Audible Hill, the stereotypical fantasy land of Towne, 8-bit foes, and anything else that stands between them and the ultimate gaming experience.

Should you decide to take this on, thanks! If not, I understand, it's kind of a weird game concept.

Tillman said:
game title- Let's Get Vintage!

game over or title- Title, though either would be very neat to have.

size- 640x480

artistic freedom- Of course, whatever you think is best.

description- The game consists of a group of 6 friends and a dog who witness the televised excavation of an ancient video game machine called The Godyssey. All video game enthusiasts, they resolve to travel together to the faraway land where the Godyssey was discovered to try to get the chance to play it. Along the way they start to notice something strange: every town they pass through seems to have become a video game. They must fight their way through gangs, hordes of zombies, the evil town of Audible Hill, the stereotypical fantasy land of Towne, 8-bit foes, and anything else that stands between them and the ultimate gaming experience.

Should you decide to take this on, thanks! If not, I understand, it's kind of a weird game concept.
do you think you could give me an idea of what you would want ot see on your title im a bit uncreative today':|

What are you capable of? The "feel" of the game is kinda similar to the Earthbound (or Mother, depending on your nationality) series, definitely goofy but still a serious game. If you could make up some kind of omnipotent "ancient video game system", I think that would work well. If it's not something you feel comfortable doing, don't worry about it.

kite

Um.. i have a request

Type:title
game title:phantasy blade
description:well i would like it if you could put a sword on it but feel free to do it your way, the game terrain is basicly a midevil game with mages and knights fighting a war while trying to find a weapon called the phantasy blade, and who ever posesses it will have the power to enslave a whole race and win the war.

If you can do it thank you but if you can't its ok.

game title-Seas of Sedonia
game over or title- title
size-(640x480 normal)
artistic freedom- Do what ever you want i suppose, not too much layers and graphics keep it "kindaaaa" simple
description-Something to do with the sea or a boat on the sea or something.

Thanks in advance..

Hi i would like one here are the details,

game title- Dark Nova
game over or title- Title
size-640x480
artistic freedom-Total freedom
description-Make it really cool looking
other info- Just add under the title " A Cyberflyz Studios Production"

Thanks!
I will give you credit in my game!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.