Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I am not-so-begone!

My Roster is as follows:

On Wednesday, I go from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (hour of lunch, 5 hours of class).
On Thursday, I begin at 10:00 AM and go until 5:00 PM (Hour of lunch, 6 hours of class.)
On Friday, I begin at 8:00 AM and go until 12:00 Midday. (No breaks, four hours of class.)

So not only do I get off early on Friday, I don't have to go two week days at all.

15 hours is full time, apparently!

Man, I bet attending classes is more bearable with smartphones and wifi. When I was in college, smartphones were only just coming out and nobody really practiced free wifi. The computer lab wasn't available until afternoon. So inbetween classes, when I wasn't doing assignments, I'd sit in the Hall and make lists of all the stuff I wanted to make for the Half Kaiser Construction Project; I only made a handful of stuff and I blamed myself for not taking the time to do more. But thinking back I wouldn't have been able to make the time in the first place.

coyotecraft":2eq596ef said:
Man, I bet attending classes is more bearable with smartphones and wifi.
I think this pretty much goes for any situation. I sit at work with my phone on my desk, listening to music in headphones and googling random shit I can't google on my work computer, scrolling through facebook, or chatting with people. I mostly speak to Moog at work :D

BizarreMonkey":1xamlg4u said:
My Roster is as follows:

On Wednesday, I go from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (hour of lunch, 5 hours of class).
On Thursday, I begin at 10:00 AM and go until 5:00 PM (Hour of lunch, 6 hours of class.)
On Friday, I begin at 8:00 AM and go until 12:00 Midday. (No breaks, four hours of class.)

So not only do I get off early on Friday, I don't have to go two week days at all.

15 hours is full time, apparently!
It's because you're supposed to study/do assignments etc. the rest of the time. But that won't start immediately.

Yeee I got Thursday off!
It's because you're supposed to study/do assignments etc. the rest of the time.
The course indicates 20 hours full time, so I'd assume 5 hours a week is designated for homework.

Man, I bet attending classes is more bearable with smartphones and wifi.
We have computers with okay net there and I don't have a smartphone.

When I was there today I just started playing some videos from the CCC Youtube channel on mute, someone inevitably asked "Is this your game??" and obviously I was able to proudly say yes.

My first assignment is to play a franchise of games and review it in the manner of a 5-15 page powerpoint presentation.

Fuck, I love this course!

Also I was in class wearing this without the sash, and someone was like 'Man, you're brave! I'd be shivering in purple let alone pink."

I whimsically responded with the truest most amazing answer "Oh, i was actually wearing purple yesterday, too!

One thing I've always been good at is not giving a shit what people think, and all during my school years this has made people admire me to some degree. Just wow dat Biz don't give no fucks what a badass!

I guess I don't have enough of a care about the opinions of others, and I guess that comes off as maturity in some way. It's not a topic I'm any sage at.

Sorry, I know I know, I'm tooting my own horn again, sorry!

Man, if you guys think I'm an asshole here you really shouldn't stalk me on RMN, I get a lot more backtalk there, and therefore I get a lot more ruthless. Most of the insults I've made here haven't been meant, or were an in the moment fit of stupidity.

Like I like you all enough, even if you outright hate me, to not be this guy in your presence.
x061shH.png

Names were omitted to protect the innocent and stupid. Notice how in the post I actually do not even call him a name, nor do I do anything but describe to him why his opinion of what I could to do work around broken forum shit is useless?

That shows, more than anything else, that I don't care for his/her feedback at all, that he or she is a useless voice. That's a much more terrifying and harsh thing than just me being a butthole sometimes!

To you guys I'm just honest! That shows I care, that I'm still here shows I care, even when some of you downright hate me, I care enough about your opinions of me to not be that guy.

I'm not justifying my past behavior or anything, I'm just saying if you think I've been an asshole, you've only scraped the tip of the iceberg.

When need be, I am ruthless, heavy-handed and cunning. You guys ain't seen any of that, I like ya'll, yes, I like you Potion, I don't even remember what I said that upset you, I think I boasted my house was better than yours or something?? Or... was it the tatoo thing, jeez!

I think the tatoo thing was Jason, yes that seems right! Anyyyway, I was a lot more juvenile and stupid back then, hadn't had a lot of social experience, keep in mind I may frustrate you because i seem so hard to frustrate, truth is, I am frustrated, I just don't often show it! I'm honest in my whimsical opinion, not in my feelings, I know what i feel, but I don't like dragging everyone down with me, and as the CEO of a pretty big company now, I have to be stalwart and diplomatic when I can.

RMN is tough, it's like the backstreets of the rpgmak scene, while places like here, Dinoctopus and smaller places are the middle ground, while RMwebs and vxace.net is like kindergarten.

Man some people have on RMwebs and vxace.net have no calcium in their spine at all. I thought it may have improved some when I got back in late 2014 but it had just gotten worse. Biggest buncha' babies I ever have seen.

Oh, you don't believe me?? Okay, I'll prove it!
2GSXcbn.png

There's no doubt... INFANTS!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

Spoo":306y1kjw said:
How do you even exist?
I do not...
giphy.gif

I am an invader to your dimension. A visitor from Dimension 12 and also, the propagator of the Equation Unsolved.
7yXgAvJ.png

A paradoxical injection into an otherwise regulated equilibrium. In haste to save my dimension, I was forced to invade yours, through my Universe's 4th Wall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy7jew9Sz9s
I would create a pocket dimension from a number unspeakable, an equation unsolvable.
64cXWZV.png

By Nickname, my Dimension is numbered 314*.
HPI-2.jpg

In reality, it cannot be named, it is infinite, unchecked, unaccounted for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NJc-WiI2h8
There is no end, by this circumstance, I and my 15 are immortal. Banished from the realm we left, stuck in a realm we created. In our interest for Salvation, we were no longer a Collective, but a Corporation, the big XVI.
1Oz7gbj.png

This world has been connected... tied to the 4th Dimension. The skies of your planet will soon be showered in the emblematic PORT4LS of which my complacency use to travel. The static field is almost dispersed. The Wall, is almost primed.
0IZOeQj.png

PREPARE!

No idea what that is, speaking from an entirely unoffensive point of view, that sounds like some hippy-dippy horseshit, tho! :D

What's next, Salvationism? Recreationism? Defendism?

If Turtleism becomes a thing let me know about it so i can change the Turtle stat in Menagerie to Turtleism.

Yeah I'm done milking this joke. :0

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.