Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Copypasta

I took the puppie's for a walk last week and when i got home i forgot to retract the long lead so they where able to rush insie and as i walked in the lead pulled tight ans slamed the door shut on my hand and foor ooch

candle

Sponsor

let's lets play lp portal valve aperture science glados glad os black mesa chell still alive half life halflife half-life part pt episode ep 02 two puzzle puzzles lies video game fps first person shooter candle candle340 live commentary steam orange box narbacular drop enrichment center cake lie companion cube emergency intelligence incinerator

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.