Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

zooming in/ scrolling

You cannot zoom via events.
But what you could do is make yur map, take a screen shot and make it a picture, then show the picture and zoom and move it via the Move Picture command.

This will produce the same effect you are looking for.

dantemibu- no, not that i know of. i just took a screenshot from the game N put it in my psp. so i can give an example of wat im trying to do.

AceJP- thanks i hope i know exactly wat U meant

sinvang;281973 said:
dantemibu- no, not that i know of. i just took a screenshot from the game N put it in my psp. so i can give an example of wat im trying to do.

Oh ok cause if we could have I'd get it downloaded on my psp quick. Sorry I went offtopic kinda, and I don't think I could help you that much I'm a newb at eventing myself..

The screen is 640X480, so the center coordinate is (320,240)
So you can show the pic, with the origin>center at (320,240)

Or if your picture is exactly 640x480, then you can show the pic with origin>top left corner, and have the coordinates (0,0)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.