Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Zen's Music Den

title.png

I thought I'd make a new thread because I feel like posting all the time, rather than just during the Music Festival event.

Some Songs
These are some compilations of noises wot i did. Some are already on an album/EP of mine, some are not.
Most of these are from 2013+
([Add date][Type] Title)
*songs are recent and a part of a new series featuring better mixing than earlier songs

As of this original post, I have just finished Prove Your Worth which I started yesterday. Comments and critique much appreciated.

Lovely music! I love Opening Theme quite a lot. Fits a trailer or something, or the opening credits with some cool action behind it. :huh:

Keep it up! :smile:

Updated with a song I wrote a million years ago, The Dance of Darkness.
I can't believe it's been over a year since I updated this thread :crazy:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.