Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP/VX] New Call Script - Missing feature from RM2K

Call Event
Version 1.0
by Woratana
Release Date: 05/05/2008

Introduction
It's a little snippet that will add thing like event command 'Call Event' in RM2K.

If you haven't use RM2K before, 'Call Event' use to run event commands in other event.
Basically, it's similar to 'Call Common Event', just change from common event to event in map.

I also added option to use call event with event from other map. :)

Features
Version 1.0
Code:
# - Same as 'Call Event' in RM2K
# - You can also use 'Call Event' with event from other map

Screenshots
No need...  :lol:

Script
Place it above main
XP Version
Code:
#============================================================
# â—

HOLY SHIT YES.

this is one of those features that i've just been working around by dumping shit into common events. Really nice that this came back, great job wora, i can see myself actually using this

Forgot that Feature completely  XD..
very nice to do stuffs like sequences, without having more events on the sequence map.. just make it on another ^^..

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.