Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP/VX] Database Limit Breaker

hmm... still you can make another project do your maps and stuff and rename em to something new somehow?
999 maps in a game near the end can be bad...you might have to resort to reallllly huge maps with the limit instead of smaller maps hmm...

so how do you use a map... say I have 999 maps... I take mapp 900-999 out and make new maps 900-999... how do I link them to my old 900-999 maps?

Nice job. If your able to make an online game with rpg maker, we can have a World of Warcraft or somethin....nice job again DEFINITELY using this!!

I think maps can go to 999 but probably no further than that. This is DATABASE limit breaker so only weapons, actors, items, armors and maybe skills! Also Switches and Variables.

Zeriab

Sponsor

It will probably not be done since the way used to break the limit on other areas of the database does not work with maps.
You can use more maps than 999 in a game, but I doubt you'll be able to see more than 999 maps in the script editor.
If you want to use more than 999 maps in the game you can use scripts like my Disc Changer.

*hugs*
- Zeriab

This is such an excellent script addon for big games, and I will definitely use it for my game. A quick question: Will it be able to break other database limit like 99999HP(like if someone wants to create a character with 200000HP)?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.