Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP] Requesting a Video Player [Resolved]

Hello there! I am requesting a video player. Here is the sample how it have to look like:

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/499/sampleofvideoplayerwz9.png[/img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/sampleofvideoplayerwz9.png/1/w657.png[/img]

It must have:
A) The name of video you choose. After you select it, the player will ask you will you play it.
B) The screen capture of video you choose.
C) The option that unlocks a video when you complete a part of game.
D) It have to support AVI script.
I hope this will help you to make this script.
Thank you!

I certainly hope you're new to this. There is only one script that can play videos, and it is almost impossible for a stster to get working. Not only that, but there's really not a chance thet it'll work like you have that screenshot. In other words, you're probably out of luck. (And before you ask for a new script, there is a very good reason there's only one script to play videos in rmxp. That's because it is some of the most complex, horribly twisted ruby scripting you'll ever see, even with so few lines of code)

bustersword":11tici15 said:
No need for this anymore. My older brother is writing this script.

If he honestly manages to make a new video player for RMXP or RMVX, please, please share. We only have the one, and, as I said, it has too many issues to count becasue it is rather difficult to do in Ruby.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.