Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP] Item Creation + decreation script

Basically I need an XP script that lets me choose a couple items and make a weapon from them.

It needs to allow the player to choose from three different lists of items that I can customize easily and choose an item from it. Then when they go back to it, it needs to look at what weapon the charactor's wearing and break it apart into the things that form it.

Example:
You choose Basic Blade from the Blade list, Basic Hilt from the Hilt list, and Red Gem from the powerup list. You get a Crimson Blade. Then you get other stuff, so you go back. It takes your Crimson Blade and gives you the Basic Blade, Basic Hilt, and Red Gem. Each combination has only one result, and each result reforms into th same things each time.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.