Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP] EXP sharing system

I can't believe that someone hasn't made this already, but I've searched the forums top to bottom and only found two, both of which are completely intertwined to another system. I feel sure that this is out there somewhere, but I just can't find it.

So what I need is a exp sharing system that gives a certain amount of EXP to certain members not in the party, that can decide whether or not to give exp to a member by a switch (I. E. whether or not you've met them and they're at you're base).

If anyone could point me in the direction of this script if it exists, it would be much appreciated. Otherwise, well, then I'd like to request it.

Just get a party changing script and put them in 'Not in Party' mode and they will get a % of exp...

A bunch of Party changers are already posted up in these forums... Try Dargors or KGC (ifyou can read Japaneese)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.