Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP] Customizable Weapons by Charlie Lee (v0.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any problem with fixed equipment... in the demo, for example, Cyrus has a fixed weapon, and everything seems to work. Check the new demo if you haven't yet, but i swear it was the same in the previous one as well. The new demo, however, lets you know who is equipping a given weapon when you add enhancements to it, that could help to verify that it works.

This works awesome now you made it compatible with Guillaume777's Multi-Slot Equipment Script.

Still, I have one little issue. I have my items grouped and the enhancements go into the Weapon Section.. is there any way to fix that?

Ok, I got it to work again.  It needed to be the very last script, right above main.  It worked fine before in it's previous position, which is why I was confused.  Sorry about that.

Oooh... I'm in heaven.  This is an amazing script!  Thank you so much.  It added so much depth to my game. And now I don't have to make so many weapon icons for different elemental weapons. ; )  Thanks!

Oh!  Also, since you shared your script with the public, I'll share my idea for the enhancements.

My game uses orbs as enhancements that can be set in the blade, or hung from it.  (only 1 of each in each weapon, however so all my weapons only have 2 slots)  What I'm getting at is that I'm a spriter, for a studio, and I am always taking requests, and... I've got the general basics of these orbs, so if you'd like to use those sprites, then you can.  And Charlie, if you would like to use the sprites for your demo... or anything at all, go right ahead. : )  I am only trying to share my ideas for this script. 

Thank you again.  I love this script!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.