Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

XP, Custom menu help

Hello, how are everyones projects going.

I really hate asking for things, and usually i end up finishing my own requests myself.

But this request i cant do myself as i suck with scripting. I have some knowledge and can edit scripts but i cant make from scratch what i want.

Okay so heres the request.

I just need a scene that can be called from the menu preferably.

The scene should be a window, that shows the characters information on the left, and on the right a list of his techniques.

But seeing as my game has double techs and triple techs, i need a tab that shows the double and triple techs when theyre learned also.
Like a tab that shows either all of his double techs, and when you put the cursor on it, it shows who and who can use it and what moves need to be used to combine.

Or a bunch of tabs for each character that show what moves can be used together. Like each tab shows the combo moves for a character.

If you played chrono trigger, which im sure most of you have you will understand what im asking for.
If not i hope im descriptive enough to help you make it.

Bottom line is im basically asking for a script that can be called from the menu that will help to show the double and triple techs, so the people playing my game arnt just guessing combinations for double and triple techs.

I am using these scripts if it helps.
Rtab
ccoa's simple side view
Pixelmovement
Charlie lee's party changer
and cooperative skills

I would really appreciate if this script could be made, if i could do it myself i would i just suck with rgss.

ive seen alot of custom menu's on here that were made for people and they really do look incredible, and its nice to see that people are actually willing to script stuff for other people. If it wasnt for you guys people like me who can do everything but script would be screwed.

Thanks alot  in advance for whoever helps.
Joe

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.