Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP]Class change ?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Hello everyone, I'm requesting a script that I hope will be easy enough to make, it could be done with events which would mean to do all this through an event and just have a list of four, but I need it to be a scene so it can be accessed through the menu.

What do I need ?
What I need is a system that allows characters to switch jobs, I would like a window at the top of the screen with a picture of each characters sprite, which you can select (Select the character), and once you have, it opens up a window below this with a list of classes you can choose from, the one you currently are will be greyed out (Unselectable), and once you have chosen which class you'd like, it changes the appearance of that sprite.
I'd also like it so it would be possible to lock certain characters for choosing a job, so for example, only Actor 0 (1st) can be a Summoner, but he can't choose to be a Gunner, the second character can only choose between White/Black/Red/Blue Mage, and so on like that.

I'll show a quick mockup of what I'd like:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1475/classchangemockbk8.png[/img]

If anyone can take this request on, thankyou, and you will be credited within the game.

Thanks.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Lol I told you on MSN, there aren't any out set out like this, lol. And the only ones I've seen are the one by Dargor (I think, lol), and the VX one, which lets you level up your class, and I don't need that, just something that lets you change class, lol.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.