Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Widescreen (this one is different)

Hey, I enjoy playing my game in fullscreen mode...but I noticed that the game is stretched....and it is because....I have a widescreen monitor! lol

Anyways I've checked through pages after pages of the Submitted Scripts board and found nothing, could someone give me a script that enables wide screen mode to make it look better in fullscreen? I was thinking like every time you start up your game it asks if you would like to play this game in widescreen mode?

Thanks.

Ummm, I think there's a DLL or something I'm supposed to download with one of the scripts. But the link won't work, saying that it's not being hosted anymore or something like that.

Here's the link to the link, lol.

Yes the dll is needed for those scripts. unfortunately, if its not hosted anymore you cant get it without asking for it from the creator of the script or finding another link. Ask the creator where to get it.

Ok, but all four...er, three...or whatever scripts are confusing to me, lol. I mean, I know how to simply put in a script and make tiny edit to get something working. But I'm not a scripter, oh, and I saw that the sprites don't change. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.