Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Whoops - what's going on?

Well this is a blast from the past. It appears we have magically gone back to 2009.

It wasn't me what done it, but I am pretty sure it is my fault it has happened. Well, no, it is my fault. I am currently attempting to restore from my backups, although as always downloading huge files on the net is fine and dandy, but uploading them not so. We'll see if this works. Estimated ~30 mins at the moment.

Alternatively, we could use the opportunity to remake every style change in the past six years? Make a nice looking site?

What I'm going to have to do is restore the backup on my pc in a virtual site and copy the theme across from there.

Once again this is completely my fault and I know exactly why it has happened. I should have taken more care.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.