Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Who the fuck are Hall and Oates?

I am having a Mandela moment, I swear.

Hall and Oates are the most successful group of the 70s with 19 platinum albums. But I am convinced they have never existed until now.

There is a list of songs purported to be by them but I am telling you, they were all by different artists until the switch.

Rich Girl was definitely by Billy Joel, I have the album it was on:

Dreams come True was by Status Quo or someone similar:

Out of Touch was a completely different genre and I'm sure was a product of the Pop Factory.

I don't know who sang Maneater but it definitely wasn't this duo.

I can't go for that was definitely a Simply Red hit, and I don't mean the apparent sampling.

So what happened?

Are these two well-to-do Time Travellers who went back and stole these songs as their own?

Is it some sort of glitch in the Matrix?

Spoo

Sponsor

Okay so like, I can't speak for most of these, but Maneater is the quintessential Hall and Oates song. how could it ever not be by them?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.