Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Who made these??

Status
Not open for further replies.
--- sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this, but...

Hello. Few weeks ago I searched the internet and downloaded a lot of rmxp resources, but now I have one little problem. I found very cool battler images that I'd like to use in my game, but I have no freaking idea, who has originally made them. Unfortunately I have forgotten, where I found them... is there anybody who knows the author of these images?

I uploaded some of them into my website, so I could show them. Please don't use these in your projects unless you can figure out, where they are from, who made them and is he/she going to let you use them for free. Thank you.

http://www.univelka.net/rmxp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.