Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Wheeee

Inherited this:

12949.jpg

http://www.prodcat.panasonic.com/shop/N ... oryId=2671

Was £700 new. Gonna try and hook it up to a pc and record some songs on it (but I kinda suck at piana).

Gah. It's kinda old; I don't even recognise some of these ports.

Either gonna have to get a midi to usb or PC2/1 to usb cable, or buy a floppy drive. :x

You should get a midi card or adapter. The voices that usually come with the keyboards are lame. If you hook it up to your computer you can find some high quality sounds.

Guys exciting update on this one: now thoroughly destroyed by vomit saturation! I heartly recommend it to anybody who wants to wipe out a beloved electronic device. Best method is to projectile puke all over your bedroom, and not notice you've soaked your keyboard. Return to it in a week's time and cry.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.