Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What's up, nerds?

You're still ranked #13 for most posts.

rank_zpsj8687jxc.png

omg

I think the only reason I'm that high is because former staff and also I was a terrible asshole back in the day.

Seriously how was I never banned for life.

How did you guys put up with me?

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

Mhmmm.
Welcome back.

I keep my nerd activity kinda low. Things get a little too deep for the average populous. It's like talking to a wall most of the time for me...

Skyla Doragono":1nawgdt8 said:
omg

I think the only reason I'm that high is because former staff and also I was a terrible asshole back in the day.

Seriously how was I never banned for life.

How did you guys put up with me?
Lol we're all assholes, I mean I've hardly been the nicest guy here but it's much easier to let little stuff slide when it's uncommon and expected and when you're this small.

I mean if we banned people for bein' assholes; me, jason, hyb and several others would be at the chopping block, lel. Like Hipoyion and previously Jason and a couple others hated my guts at one point but I think we all sorta got over it, hopefully.

We're entertaining assholes anyway, so it fine.

Good to see just for once I don't appear in the top 10 of a sites biggest poster list.

Jason

Awesome Bro

BizarreMonkey":2tsoaiu7 said:
I mean if we banned people for bein' assholes; me, jason, hyb and several others would be at the chopping block, lel.

The irony when you find out she actually banned me twice because she was an arsehole back in the day lol :thumb:

Jason":1uto6i3t said:
The irony when you find out she actually banned me twice because she was an arsehole back in the day lol :thumb:
Well I mean during the time I've been here (as in, back) you've been warned at least once, lmao.

My slate makes it look like I've been an angel since 2008 but truthfully I've just been absent until 2015 then just not enough of a cunt to have any direct action taken, since mostly I just write silly shit and people take more offense than need be or something?

Jason":2hocbao2 said:
lmao yeah but you deserved that ban at least once. :box:

And yeah, I think most of us are encroaching on our 30s now? Or past it, in my case. Either way, we're old and we don't give enough of a shit anymore to be assholes.

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

Either way, we're old and we don't give enough of a shit anymore to be assholes.

LMAO!!
I'm a special snowflake... Too much time on my hands, but I'll be nice to you.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Skyla Doragono":7h1jder7 said:
Jason":7h1jder7 said:
lmao yeah but you deserved that ban at least once. :box:

And yeah, I think most of us are encroaching on our 30s now? Or past it, in my case. Either way, we're old and we don't give enough of a shit anymore to be assholes.

Oh I reckon I deserved most of my bans, and it's only by pure luck I'm back anyway since I got permabanned years ago... but something happened with the forums and I got unbanned, lol... but SOME of the bans weren't justified whatsoever, you were just a dick! :thumb:

These days however; zero fucks. I just get warnings or messages from a mod telling me to calm down, lol... it's just not the same! :cry:

As for old... dear lord you're right, we're all a bunch of old farts now lol. I remember when pretty much the whole website were teenagers!

BizarreMonkey":7h1jder7 said:
Well I mean during the time I've been here (as in, back) you've been warned at least once, lmao.

Well you've only seen one warning on my account, but it kinda kept bouncing back and forth, everytime it wore off, I'd get another lol, or a "stern talking to"... good times!

Jason":gmkzx70j said:
Well you've only seen one warning on my account, but it kinda kept bouncing back and forth, everytime it wore off, I'd get another lol, or a "stern talking to"... good times!
That's why I said at least! I had a similar affliction on rpgmakervx.net while it was still around.

You're naturally a troublemaker / shit-stirrer, which is perfectly fine by me! As for old, I'm 28 and yeah I kinda just don't have the energy to be an asshole unless its really warranted. Between RMN and RRR I used most of that energy up.

Unrelated but:
934cbba257285514cf069365a07f4f7b.png

These are getting more and more en pointe.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.