Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What should I do

What should I get

• A Game that costs more money

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A couple of Cheap games

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Save it for other things

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

Allright In the next few days im geting 50 Dollors for my Bday from my dad and im woundering what should I do with it? I know im going to buy a game with it. But should I buy one Expanive game or 2-3 Cheap used games? Im just cant deside right now. I got a Gamecube and PSP. Well those are the systems I got at my place at the moment.

Why do you have an option to save it when you know you're going to buy a game? While I think others will want to know what games you're thinking of getting before they anwser since we don't know what you already have. I'd say save it.

lol, canadian... well no offense about the canadian stuff eh? ne ways, buy an ultra sweet game! thats been used. OOO OOO I KNOW! If you have a ps2 buy the HD advance *google search it* and rent games and put the freking games on your hard drive XD

Damn...figures :P Anyways....hmmm....50 bucks can get you an ok MP3 player, or an I-Pod Shuffle. (I dunno what this would count for in Canadian dollars but I assume around there.

ahhh yes we have a 1GB stick, i beleive 2GB stick would be nice XD or save up for a nintendo DS and get a wireless router XD we got 2 DS's and we have fun with animal crossing and mario kart DS. :D Its really fun.

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

all i know tommrow im going to Microplay. One reason is that my Mom is buy me a game. For my bday. And while im there im going to check out some used games

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

Ive decided that il get a game that cost more. Ive found 3 games that are the same price 49.99+tax. And i want them equaly. The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch (PSP), Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP) and Nascar 07 (PSP)(comes out in setpember) Man its so hard to chose

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.