Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What is your hobby?

Well, I only know English and Spanish, but I'm learning French. I hope to attain conversation level by next year. And I'm thinking about learning German since I family over there.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Too many things to list really, I kinda' do a bit of everything when I'm in the mood for it, but right now my two main hobbies, alongside gaming that is, would be drawing and game making (Yeah I'm actually game making again guys!)... so yeah.

StrawberrySmiles":36k0nb6v said:
My hobby is checking out girls. Naked.
I can relate!

To add to what was said already by me earlier in thread, I like to draw girls. :0

I also like paying people to cook for me so I don't have to. Is that what you might call, having servants?

I have two main hobbies - photography and writing.

I love photography and I spend most of my time on it. I love taking pictures of places I visit, random people on the street, capturing emotional moments and it generally helps me express my creative side. It makes me happy, relaxed and I really enjoy spending my time on it.

I was big on booru boards for a while. Tagging images. Reporting duplicates. Adding sources.
But I recently stopped because I it was becoming too satisfying, and that scared me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.