Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What Happened to the UMS?

I was a big fan of ccoa's universal message system when I first found it a year ago. Unfortunately it went poof when I fired my hard drive about six months back. Now that I'm enjoying my rmxp again I come a looking for it again only to find I can't find it anywhere. The official thread it used to be in is gone or dead and only offers up an error message when I try to access it. Is this script just gone or can anyone repost it? I found a version somewhere on the net written in español. While it shows all the scripts does me no good since I can't read spanish any better than I can speak it (which is not at all). I've tried searching through the forums for all occurrances of 'UMS' and 'Universal Message System' but none of them had links to the original work. Can someone help me out here?

...Is being insulting the only way you know how to communicate?

Thanks for sharing the file regardless. Also, the site 'www.pcis-studios.com' is an empty site that shows no mention of ccoa or rmxp anywhere, how could I possibly know to find the file there? And yes, I use lots of sites, in fact I'm registered to several rmxp sites, some in foreign languages, none of which had ccoa's script.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.