Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Weight/Movement speed script.

I need a script that makes items give a certain weight and the player must have a maximum maximum capacity.
Example : The player is wearing 10 shields each shield weight 10 oz. his maximum capacity is 100 oz so he can have 10 shields with him.
It would also be nice if you move slower if you have less capacity left.
The capacity will be based on class, if you are knight you get more capacity per lvl . And if your ranger you get less capacity per lvl.
But knights wont move faster then rangers because the movement speed goes by % so if the knight uses 50 % of his capacity by carrying 100 oz. and the ranger will just carry 50 oz and then also use 50 % of his capacity because he can carry less. So then they both have the same speed.

I dont know if this can be done but something close or only with weight would be nice to.
And sorry for my bad english i hope someone will understand what i just said. :p

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.