Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Website Design

My pastor has just recently decided to make a website for our church, and I am helping him to do so. What I would like to know is what do I exactly need to do to make a Website from scratch? Do I just need to get a domain and then design from there or what? Thanks in advance.

WarriorAngel

It's not the design i'm having problems with, its just finding out exactly what i need to do. Do i only need to get a domain and go from there or is there anything else i have to do?

$t3v0

Awesome Bro

buy a hosting package, buy a domain, create the site, upload using an FTP program i.e SmartFTP.

as it's a church site, i can't see it being very big. So i'd say in total, the whole package will come to about £20.

~ $t3v0

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.