Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Weapon Skill Lvl

Weapon skill lvl with accidental suicide system
Well, the kind of thing I want is basically you mastering a weapon... But heres the kick. Say, if you are a lvl 1 on
the sword skill, you have a 50/50 chance of killing your self, since you obviously can't use the weapon well.

Also, if your character basically used this weapon when he was little, he would have a 30/70 chance of killing
themselves. Another thing is that if you could decrease the chance of that by some kind of percent each lvl up.

One more thing. You could make this script to be very easy to mess with so people can make some changes
easily. Just say where you can find it and stuff.

I will add some things possibly. If you have any questions about this then just say since I have a full view of
this. Thanks! (if this is impossible, then tell that to me too! Sorry, got nothing else to say.)

(If this is already made then sorry, but I got on time no my hands...)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.