Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Weapon and Skill Leveling for RTAB

I realize that there are a lot of weapon and skill leveling systems out there, but can anyone make something that is compatible with RTAB and Minkoff's Animated Battlers. A couple of my characters use only one weapon throughout the entire game, which would make that weapon obsolete quite quickly.

The skill leveling is not really necessary. However, this would make it so that low-level skills could level up throughout the game. I'm thinking more like Techs, but Magic is good, too.

Oh, and it should be compatible with other battle systems as well, as it's not really fair for RTAB to have all the good scripts. I'm sure that not only RTAB users would find this beneficial to their game. I'd just like to be able to use these scripts with RTAB, even if someone merely merges the necessary scripts.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.