Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Weapon Unleash

It's not a necropost, but it would have been in two days :P

@drewgast 
Have you tried to change the Rate constants in the customization module?
Besides that, do you use Takentai CBS or any other CBS? If so then that's probably the problem.

Actually, when I implemented the script in Tankentai, it fixed the problem. The problem I now have is that the message announcing that the weapon has unleashed won't show up / the damage <the numbers that appear above the monster when you attack it, to clarify> won't show up.

Also, thanks for such a quick reply.

Uh, your script has a bug.  I have a Weapon Unleash that's supposed to affect the user, but it hits whatever enemy it has targeted instead.  Could you please take a look at it?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.