Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] +[ Two Players ENGINE ]+

whenever the 2nd player transfers into a new area, only the first player gets transfered.  :dead:
It would be cool if you can make it so that both players are transfered if one transfers. Also it would be nice if when you exit the game, you still have the second player when you get back on.

encen

When ever I teleport to another area (and sorry for telling you something
you already know) the player rezzes wherever you first wanted to put it,
what if the second player rezzes right next to player 1?
just an Idea

Hey,
I am having some trouble with this. I am a script noob and a hopeful game desginer :)
I have set an event to do the script:
=begin
$game_player2 = Game_Player2.new
$game_player2.create(6, 6, 3, False)
=end

I have a character called "Player 2" in the database as number 3. I have the script saved in my scripts under materials.(Above main). Some help would be very much appreciated.
I am new to this website and well everything here in general, so it could be a something a small.

Yeah, a demo would help too. I clicked the link but it just comes up with rpg revo...it says the demo name up the top in the adress bar but it doesnt show in the page. this has happened a few times before with other links (not from this page :P)

RRR changed owner last month.
So my FTP got delete obviously. >_>~

This script has pretty much bugs, I might not release it soon.
Sorry about that. :3

Khoa

@woratana: Why don't you use mediafire to store your files?
With mediafire, you can share your demo folder with a customiable link, such as:
http://mediafire.com/wora

P/S: I hope to play your game: Foxsuke, don't cancel it, please (><)!

yion

It would be Awesome if there was an Add on for this so you could customize it for in-Battle-usage.

Like: 1player controls Hero 1 & 3; 2player controls Hero 2 & 4

Like in Final Fantasy 4,5,6 and 9 on the PSX :3

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.