Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX]Trinity Sight System.

Oh, you knew this request was coming eventually.  I'll explain things as best as I can.

Basically the game starts you off choosing whos part of the game you'd like to play first, then
throw you in as that character, kind of like a Character Selection Script, but wait theres more.
When you complete said character's segment, the game is divided into chapters, so after you complete
one, you must complete another to move on, or start another and complete it.  After wards, when all
scenarios are complete, it asks you which character you'd like to finish the game with.  Thats basically it.

I know this is possible through events, however since I'm terrible at figuring out such a complex system, its as of now impossible in my hands. 

So! To reduce the amount of effort, this is where I'd be very grateful if someone could possibly script such a system in.  Thanks goes to anyone in advance.

*Quick Note: This type of system was also in Treasure of Rudras/Ridora No Hihou.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

However, if anyone comes up with said script, then thanks again.  Just looking to help users
who want to expand their plots, or tell a story in a different manner :thumb:

Edit: Now we just need a Character Selection script to bless us VX users.

Jason

Awesome Bro

I know your looking for a script, but this could easily be done using events and a few pictures (Might not even need them), I'll make a demo for you and post it here to see if its what your after.

Okay I've managed to make one for you with events, haven't got the switching characters through chapters, but that will be easy enough to do, here's the download link:
http://www.box.net/shared/u7aaadg8wc

I can't open it. I think its because its a .rar What does it mean. It opens up an internet explorer and then closes it and asks me if I want to run or save, wich it had already done first

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.