Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

VX TESIII : Morrowind - Enchanting request

teth

Hi
I'm requesting script on VX.
Thats enchanting system like The Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind and spell that I'll be able to catch monster's soul.
Small description:
Enchanting in Morrowind using soul gems (i don't know how they are named in english ver :)), spells and enchanting item (example - sword) that giving us some chance (better enchanting lvl - higher chance, but i don't need it :)). I want easy to customize script :)
I want chance (for example - good soul gem [with soul] + sword [can be armor too :)] + healing [spell] giving us 60%, if we'ill fail we'ill loose gem :)), but enchanting lvl isn't that important for me :)
I know that can be hard to make but i think this script will help a lot of people (me too) ^^
Greetings.
Teth

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.