Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Tales of Eternia CBS

Script Request Template
This is a request for a new script, an edit or debug of an existing script.

[VX]Tales of Eternia CBS:
Give your script a name, or list the exact name & link to existing script
RMVX:
I'd like this script to work for RMVX.
Detailed Description:
I've found this battle system here on HBGames.org, but it was for RMXP. I'm in need of this style of system for a project on RMVX, and was wondering if it could be translated to RGSS2. The original script could be found here:
viewtopic.php?t=44342.0;all

If there was a converter, I'd be using it instead of asking for help.
Screen shots:
Here's some samples of what the system should look like:
bpwtghoeue.jpg
tales-of-eternia-20051027102154848_640w.jpg
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Here is a list of other scripts I am using:

Dargor's Large Party
Dargor's Party Changer
Dargor's Junction System
Lettuce's Stat Distribution System
RisingPhoenix's Status Window

That should be enough information to work with. Let me know if any more is required.

~CelestOrion

If I were you, I will change to XP, rather than waiting for this thing available for VX. You can say that I'm kidding right now, but the best way is by requesting Namco Tales Studio(Tales of series' developer) to make their battle system useable for RGSS2, in other words, RGSS2 version of their LMBS.

To note that this kind of script does not exist yet in RGSS2; This is a dream script. And battle system is very complex. Before requesting a battle system...[url]

And that script is still buggy and crappy too, the poster should say that those who wants to use Sieg's face and graphic must credit Kosuke Fujishima as the character designer; That's Cress Albane from Tales of Phantasia.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.