Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Simple JUMP system! (thankies)

thanx from very advance :tongue2: :thumb:

Before the request, heres a spoiler that ment only for very special people so please DON`T READ IT!!
I don`t really know how to say it... i can`t say it in a way that you all will understand but at the same time will read it all i mean.. lazy people who sees to much text just passes by.. so by that i think i should tell you that now before this spoiler gets too fat of words.. but you see i want to express myself very clear and good that you will actually understand and read all together! is it too much to ask? well in these words i`m announcing that in a certin way i am going to tell you what i wanted, just that one thing happened while i decided on how to express myself with words (you see if i were talking face to face it were easier because i could do hands movement and facial expressions and stuff) so actually what i want to say is that my ritalin... somehow(is that how you spell ritalin? the thing for hyper people that helps focus) well it doesn`t matter anyway i don`t use my ritalin in night only at school and it makes me pretty hyper, and i don`t like when people skip to the end and then see that the final word is i forgot what i wanted to say in the first place.

To the request :

Would anyone please give me a link to a topic that includes a SIMPLE VX jumping script?

i just want that when i`ll press(for example) E or something that my char will jump two steps to where hes facing

and that if theres nothing there it won`t jump

and if theres some rock then it`ll jump

and if theres a black space between two blocks it`ll jump

THANX THANX THANX!!!!!!! :wink:

Mr TBB":23o03pi8 said:
I don`t really know how to say it... i can`t say it in a way that you all will understand but at the same time will read it all i mean.. lazy people who sees to much text just passes by.. so by that i think i should tell you that now before this spoiler gets too fat of words.. but you see i want to express myself very clear and good that you will actually understand and read all together! is it too much to ask? well in these words i`m announcing that in a certin way i am going to tell you what i wanted, just that one thing happened while i decided on how to express myself with words (you see if i were talking face to face it were easier because i could do hands movement and facial expressions and stuff) so actually what i want to say is that my ritalin... somehow(is that how you spell ritalin? the thing for hyper people that helps focus) well it doesn`t matter anyway i don`t use my ritalin in night only at school and it makes me pretty hyper, and i don`t like when people skip to the end and then see that the final word is i forgot what i wanted to say in the first place.

What the hell is this?

missingno":511s0ikm said:
Mr TBB":511s0ikm said:

What the hell is this?
I... don't know.

You should use the search engine. There's already a script for that.

yes I'll die. The rule is, search for the script and if it doesn't exist, request it.
By doing this, we avoid having 10 times the same request of a script that already exist.
If you had done that before, we wouldn't be talking about it right now and this topic wouldn't even exist.

What's hard in typing "vx jump script" in a text field and clicking go? No need to be gifted to use the search engine...
I don't want to sound like an asshole but it's the least you can do before requesting something.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.