Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Real Simple ATB battle

Marpy

I am an idiot when it comes to RGSS2.. still. I am merely looking for a real simple ATB. Doesn't even really need to change the DBS, other then adding a nice bar for time, and whatnot. Simple turn base is nice, but kind of annoys me.
Edit: Hah. Forgot to mention this was for VX, and not XP. Now I AM an idiot.

There are no easy scripts. Espacially battle systems, like I said in a few topics before, just wait. They will come, really. But since VX is out for 2 months I thought, there is not much for it yet.

Marpy

xephyr14":3r9teuqn said:
the topic title didn't say VX when i posted that.  get your facts straight bud.  I thought he/she was talking about XP.
Firstly, it's 'he', and he's right. I did forget to mention that. The reason I edited my post. There was a rather simple one for XP that looked akin to the current VX. I'll go fishing around and see if I can find it again. I want to try to keep things as simple as possible, though...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.