Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Map Credit

Map Credit
Version 1.0
by Woratana
Release Date: 10/05/2008 *Prom Night~*

Introduction
Same as old XP credit script that I have no idea who is originally scripted that. :p

Anyway, this script has same way to setup the credit, but the different is CREDIT WILL SHOW IN MAP!!  :D

Why the credit in map is better?
Because you can move event, show picture, do other thing else while credit text is scrolling. :)

And you can also decorate text in credit the way you like with tag, like < b > for bold text, or < i > for italic text.

You can set the background image you want to show when credit is scrolling too~

Features
Version 1.0
- You can use background image
- You can decorate text with special tags
- You can setup default decoration for header text (text that include <h>) and normal text
- Credit will run in map, so you can use your eventing skill to make credit scene more interesting. :)

Screenshots
http://i25.tinypic.com/2r7pzpx.jpg[/img]

Script
Place it above main
Code:
#===============================================================
# â—

Zeriab

Sponsor

Great work woratana ^_^

You could consider including a way to speed up the scrolling and a way to skip. Especially the skip part could be nice.
You could also make it more advanced with pictures being applied in the middle though how that would be arranged I dunno.

Either way, nice script

*hugs*
- Zeriab

@White Fatalis
  Read the setup part carefully before you test the script >_>"
If you don't want background image, just make it ''

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.