Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] FF10 Turn bar

J4iru5

Requesting a script for VX.
Does anyone know of, or can make a script like the FF10 Turn bar
http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1801344_finalfantasyx1214screen001.jpg[/img]
Here's what it looks like, I just circled the turn bar in red (image from gamespot, hosted by imagehosting.com)

I beleive from my past experiences with FF10, that the turn bar just shows who's turn is next in a battle and is based on the agility of the character, and some variables, like haste and such. From my perspective i see this as a kick booty, difficult script, since it tampers with the entire turn based system. If i'm not correct, i beleive when a character has it's turn, it's shown on the top of the turn bar, and when the character executes a move (attack, defend, skill) it's done right away, meaning that a character can have several turns one after another before another character/enemy does (all dependant on agi..i think).

I know this is alot to ask, but if anyone can make this script, I'D LOVE THEM!
Please and thanks, much love, and peace :shades:..
   :lol:-J4iru5

Edit: Is it possible for this script to function with
[VX] RPG Tankentai Sideview Battle System 2.6 Translated + Addons?
and
Dargors Party changer (it can switch party members in battle so it might be a problem)

Haha!
I don't usually take request on the fly like that but, I was already working on this script and I stopped because of the Junction system. I'll try to finish it next week.

Take care!
-Dargor

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.