Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Equipment Skills + Mastery

Mezmerize":1bj90xe0 said:
cocicookie":1bj90xe0 said:
No problem, a few more suggestions:
An option for AP gain when monsters are killed, with a default amount.
Erasing lower level skills when skills are learnt, so Learning 2nd Level Heal erases 1st Level, etc..

If these things get added, then my games skill system is complete.

I agree with the first thing said. Implement a way to get AP after a monster is killed, and this system will be extremely nice.

Well, are you sure about it? It would be a perfect addition to this script, that is already a great one...
BTW: If you're not willing to do it, would you allow others to try to do it, based on this script?

Thank YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!
you don't know how much you just helped me in my project development!
Expect many many many many credits for you in my game!
Great Job!  :thumb:

~Mdavis901 :shades:

Thank you soooo much!!!! I've been looking for something like this for ever!!!
This is an awesome script! :thumb: Many thanks!!!

But..you don't think there is a way to make it so that you earn AP after defeating you enemies. Is there?

I've run into a problem...
I'm using the sideview battle script (tentenkai) and if i put this script before it, it will use a skill but never get the skill mastered to past the first AP point (ex:  Hack skill is at 0/10, uses skill in battle it becomes 1/10, never gets higher than 1/10).  And if i put it after the script, it just plain never goes up at all.

Anyone else running into this problem?

Edit:  Yea... it's official.  Download Kylock's demo for the sideview battlescript, then try putting the equipment script in.  Doesn't work correctly...

If anyone has this script could they post it please.
Cheers.
or does anyone know of any downloadable games that are using the script that I could take it from?

Hey it give a Problem (my english is not god I say it to first)
I meed looking this Scribt but the Internet Side is down
can you the Scribt new uploudet?
thank you
greets Lunarias

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.