Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Default Menu Edit

Hey, I'm looking for a little snippet that'll rearrange the default menu in VX a little bit.

Script Title:
Default Menu Edit for Large Party support

Detailed Description:
Basically what I'm looking for is a small edit to the default menu system that'll support up to 8 actors on the same screen without having to scroll around. I plan on having this accomplished by moving around some text, making some text smaller, and generally just compressing things. The screenshot'll give you a much better idea of what I'm looking for here, but basically the actor layout I'm looking for is

1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

I can't really say much else, so here's the screeny.

Screen shots:
cms-help.jpg

I got a little lazy with the Actor#, but I'm sure you get the picture.

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
The full list of scripts that I'm using here are:

Skill Criticals by SoS
GTBS by GubiD
NMS by woratana
Party Changer
Large Party
Custom Commands
Advanced Files
Advanced Help all by Dargor

I'm currently using font "Calibri" size 24, which you can see on the menu portion. I'd like the font in the actor's section to be a bit smaller to make it more streamline.

This script HAS to be compatible with Large Party, as the whole point of the rearranging is to fit a larger party.

Proper credit in my project will be given, of course. If you need to know anything else, let me know. Thanks!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.