Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

VX Bestiary

Hello, I want to request a bestiary script for rpg maker vx. I found one for xp, but I don't think there is one for vx, isn't it?
Well, if someone wants to make it or give me a link for the script it would be great!   :thumb:

Greetz,

Tolboom

EDIT: Okay, here is the link for the bestiary for rmxp, made by Chaosg1.
http://rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=11363.0
If someone could made this script in rgss2, or make one by themselves. I would love it.

tolboom":16pje26z said:
Yeah it would be great, isn't it? But nobody seems to respond, maybe I can send Seph a pm for the request??

Don't.

Also, bumping is only allowed once every seventy-two hours.

You would also do well to describe what you want in more detail. If the script you found for XP was satisfactory, then perhaps you could link to it, and ask that someone convert it into RGSS2. Otherwise I don't see this request getting filled.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.