Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Ask Dargor A Script!

Ask Dargor A Script!

The title says it all. It's been ages since I have released a script here. Right now, I have no inspiration at all but I want to do something new.

RMXP or RMVX:
As I have said hundreds of times before, I'm not scripting for XP anymore.
So, this script must be VX only.

Detailed Description:
Yes, I am willing to script something for YOU! First arrived first served and I'm only taking one request. I may (or not) take other requests after this one but don't bet on it.

You must provide a detailed description of the script, including screenshots and mock ups if necessary. I won't take battle system request or any very complicated scripts of the like. I keep the right to refuse a request for various reasons:
- The complexity of the script
- Poor description / Lack of information
- Not a VX script (and I won't port scripts designed for XP to VX)
- I have already made the script

Once the script is done, I will release it to the public and you will be stated as the one who requested this script. (Like I did in all the requested scripts I took).

That's it!
-Dargor

It's not really something I need, but if you're looking for inspiration you could try making something similar to my Ability Grid system (which is currently done mostly with events (and which I still need to work on updating XD)). If someone else has a request, I'd say you should probably do theirs instead, but it looks like you were asking for ideas so I though I'd offer one. :wink:

Just some random weird things from your post...

Dargor":2zuscvyw said:
As I have said hundreds of times before, I'm not scripting for XP anymore.
So, this script must be VX only.
Dargor":2zuscvyw said:

Other than that, nice idea... I wonder if you're really willing to do ANY first script, because I still have a Map Object Manager concept laying around that would keep you occupied for a while ;) (no, seriosly, nice idea, but no script for me, thanks ^^ )

no no no
he refuses when:
- The complexity of the script (is too high)
- Poor description / Lack of information
- I have already made the script

@Guardian
It's a good idea, though you're right, the system already exist.

@BlueScope
lol, let me rephrase this:
I refuse the request if is is not a VX script (and I won't port scripts designed for XP to VX)

@Zeri
Oooohhh yeah sorry, it's confusing, I know. But it's not the same thing, this is actually a request topic.

I thought Zeriab meant something along the lines of "if you lack ideas, you can go in there!"... which is at least the reason why I originally planned to link it as well ^^ (btw, I did some rough outlines of a vector script in there... in case you run out of ideas again, that might interest you ;) )

Zeriab

Sponsor

Dargor":2186bjp5 said:
The title says it all. It's been ages since I have released a script here. Right now, I have no inspiration at all but I want to do something new.

To give you inspiration.
It's fine if you deliberately want to take actual requests.
You should just have said so ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.