Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

VX Allie ABS Script

Hello...... I know this is my first post but......
I need a simple abs script for RMVX.
I know there is already an ABS script for RMVX (Vlad's) but I need a script where your party members are out on the map and they can help you.
What I need is an ABS script, as simple as Vlads, but the party members are on the map, and helping you.

I might not be clear about this request.

I don't think you quite understand the complexity of an ABS script, especially one that has ally AI in it. Most scripters aren't willing to just make an ABS on request. I would suggest waiting until vlad finishes his SBABS

ikos

Like Beran said, Active Battle Systems are hella' complicated, most are pretty fail due to the amount of scripting needed just for the damn pixel collisions to work properly. You're not going to get a request filled, your best bet is to wait for Vlad or offer up some money.

I understand writing an ABS script from scratch is complicated enough. But what I did not know is that Vlad isn't finished with his script yet :/.... I have to start reading topic posts more thoroughly....

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.