Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Advanced Add/Remove party member script

I need some sort of script that allows me to do advanced things with adding and removing party members. For example, to be able to remove the party member in slot one, then put a new one in slot one (if I just did this with the regular event commands it would just add the new member in the last slot instead of the first one).

I also need a way to be able to add in a party member with the same status effects that the one before it had, or a way to transfer all status effects. But maybe that is a totally separate script.

Maybe there is already something like this. Anyway, I would appreciate any help with this, it is crucial for an in-battle job change mechanic in my game =)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.