Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Visual equipment display on equip

How do I display individual armour and weapons on the character once that specific item is equipped? I've looked around abit and have no idea what to do when it comes to scripting and since im drawing my own graphics I don't want to have to draw 1000 different characters wearing one little different piece of clothing. I read that you can have a basic naked/unclothed character and have individual pieces equipped and dress your character progressivly. Thanks for any help and this is for RPG Maker XP.

Thanks for putting that up. I'm trying to follow the instructions so I made a "visual equipment" folder in the graphics folder of the game I'm making, But when I try to import files, the folder does not show up on the folder list for me to import files into. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. But if anyone can offer suggestions I'd appreciate that.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.