Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Victory calling

I'm not sure if this should go under support or script request, so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

I want to end a battle with a victory screen(EXP and such gained if possible) with out the enemys being killed. i.e. they're still on the screen but the battle is over.

Also I'd like to know how to force the player to retreat, I've tried the force action command but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the hero party.

Can any help me, make suggestions on how to actually do this or make/find a script that allows these two things?

Oops, forgot I've edited that.

Try:
Code:
$scene.battle_end(0)
For escaping:
Going through the default script it looks like you'd have to replay the map music & escape sound for that shortcut. Put this above main in the script editor to automate that:

Code:
class Scene_Battle
  def battle_escape
    $game_system.se_play($data_system.escape_se)
    $game_system.bgm_play($game_temp.map_bgm)
    battle_end(1)
  end
end

call it with a call script:
Code:
$scene.battle_escape

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.