Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

(Very Simple) Multiple Animation

Ducati

Is their away way to script RMXP To enable more than one animation on the map at once (Battle Animation)

Example....An Explosion on a house to the left and one on the right at the exact same time.

I know this example could be done by adding two explosion animation in one animation file, but for what i am really looking for I cant do that.
So I need the game to be able to run multiple Battle animation on map screen at the same time.

Thanks for any help.

What? You can use multiple animations simultaneously, there's nothing against it.
Just put the commands one under another, the event processes all of them at the same time.

Ducati

Regi":21c2wkl4 said:
What? You can use multiple animations simultaneously, there's nothing against it.
Just put the commands one under another, the event processes all of them at the same time.

It works When the Animation is on Separate Targets, I need it on the Same.

Yes, but didn't you say you want one animation (explosion) to be on the left of the house, and one on the right?

A workaround would be to create a new event on the other side of the house and show the animation there.

But it's really up to you how you want to do it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.