Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Very Basic KH HUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks nice. but I'm telling you it would be too much work. The bar works just like a regular flat one, just rounded. So it would be like having two flat bars that when one reaches it's end the other starts...my scripting knowledge is pretty basic :/

And how would the bars fill up? Would they be small and then slowly become a full circle as your health gets higher?

Hmm, It's really hard for me to explain it, but look up Ninety-Nine Nights on google and find an ingame video, you'll see what I mean, the bars disappear when it depletes a certain amount, and replenishes when you heal causing them to grow again, the most bars I saw were 3, and they all scale up and slightly at an angle... look at that then you'll see what I mean.

I see how they layer over like that....they just get bigger until it reaches a certain point and makes a new bar until that reaches a new point right?

Well, I cant do that. I didn't even create the bar part at all, I have no idea how that works really. I probably know as much about scripting as you do at this point. If anyone else wants to try and do that, please go ahead.

*ahem*
Code:
  def update
    super
    refresh 
  end
Fix that please. You are causing Ruby to eat at resources with unnecessary refreshing. Refresh the contents ONLY if it needs to be (stat change, gold chage, state change, etc.)

Hey I was wondering if I could get a demo of your Edited Mr. Mo's Battle system please!
That is what I was looking for for my game!

Please don't necropost, dear... -_-; ~Asch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.